SYRACUSE – Beginning Thursday, March 19, Wawasee Community Schools will change days, hours, and add additional locations to limit the number of times families need to leave their homes during the coronavirus crisis.
Wawasee will have meal pick up on two days, Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., according to information from the school district.
On Mondays, three breakfasts and three lunches per child can be picked up, and Thursdays two breakfasts and two lunches and a Boomerang Backpack (if needed) per child can be picked up.
The locations are:
• Milford School main entrance
• Milford Library parking lot
• North Webster School main entrance
• North Webster Community Center parking lot
• Syracuse School main entrance
• Bowen Center in Enchanted Hills parking lot.