Syracuse Town Hall is closed to the public until April 1 as a result of the coronavirus.
Staff will still come to work but the public cannot enter the building. Staff will take phone calls, respond to email and handle payments dropped in dropbox or made online.
Syracuse Town Council has cancelled its regular meeting for Tuesday, April 15, If needed, a special meeting will be called.
Other changes and cancellations:
- Syracuse R.E.A.L. Services Senior Center is closed. It meets at the Syracuse Community Center. Currently, meals can be picked up at the center and taken home to eat. Food can be picked up even though the center is closed. For more information contact Carolyn Hapner (574) 457-2631.
- Syracuse Community Center is closed until April 1.
- Syracuse American Legion Post 223 is closed until further notice.
- Syracuse-Wawasee Historical Museum inside Syracuse Community Center is closed until April 1.
- Barbee Hotel is closed until further notice.
- Chautauqua-Wawasee book discussion is canceled. It was to be held Friday, March 20 at the Syracuse Public Library.