AKRON — Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation will offer grab and go lunches for students starting Wednesday, March 18.
Each grab and go lunch will include food for breakfast the next day, said a news release from TVSC.
Food may be picked up Monday – Friday at the following locations for students ages 18 and under:
- Akron Elementary (Door R) 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Mentone Elementary (Main Entrance) 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tippecanoe Valley High School (Main Entrance) 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
If parents or students do not have transportation available to pick up lunches, please call and leave a message for the following food service personnel. Please leave information of student name, telephone number, address and the number of students needing meals.
Contact information for TVSC food service personnel is listed below:
- Akron Elementary – Julie Kruger (574) 598-2321
- Mentone Elementary – Nikki Rutherford (574) 598-2537
- Tippecanoe Valley Middle School – Trisha Wilson (574) 598-2230
- Tippecanoe Valley High School – Shelly Holloway (574) 598-2131