The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Helvey & Associates v.
Rachael Adams, $2,057.94
Deborah Allen, $2,768.01
James Close, $1,776.55
Lauren Davis, $2,184.45
Sandy Greer, $2,158.80
Jack Hackworth Jr., $993.83
Cora Jones, $1,890.44
Shelly Kats, $1,573.58
Tiffany Miller, $1,984.76
Donna Quint, $3,972.34
William Richey, $2,147.18
Shaique Shakeel, $2,121.31
Bradley Stahl, $1,405
Michael Walls, $2,147.18
Charles Werker, $4,337.26
- Check Into Cash v.
Brady Baugher, $567
Brandon Blitz, $567
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Matthew Boocher, $2,775.16
Chad L. Olson, $3,649.38
- Suburban Acres v. Mireya D’Los Santos and Mario Rodriguez, $1,500
- Cincinnati Insurance Company v. Melisha A. Felix, $2,996.93
- McArthur Counseling Center v. Joshua D. Fett, $824.71
- Sherri Shafer v.
Amber Frost, $2,850
Tiffany McNees and Fred Wagner, $4,067
- Three Rivers Federal Credit Union v. Robert Paul Gallmeyer, $2,749.73
- CommunityWide Federal Credit Union v.
Jazmyne L. Hensley, $2,496.22Edgard G. Postigo, $2,054.82
- Westhaven Estates LLC v. Jason Knight, $480
- Credit Bureau Collection Services v. Richard Miller, $1,462.22
- McArthur Counseling Center v. Megan R. Mudd, $823.29
- Jeannene Oliver v. Joey Oliver, $534.60
- Stucky Lauer & Young LLP v. Andrew Schmidt, $2,098.51
- Money Matters Professional Collections LLC v. Brooke A. Shepherd, $1,508.74
- Ruch Rentals 3 LLC v. Tina Stump, $1,605
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Ashley Yost, $2,514.89
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Jefferson Capital Systems v. Elvira Macias Carmona, $1,693.38
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Paul Conley, $615.29
Kristey Deems, $910.09
Nicholas Degroff, $573.40
Reenia Gordon, $687.21
Jennifer L. Payne, $566.21
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v. Steven Lee Coplen, $10,922.50
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Samantha L. Garner, $1,546.78
- Discover Bank C/O Discover Products INc. v. Sabala Gonzalez-Rosado, $3,404.57
- Crown Asset Management LLC v. Roger Gray, $1,215.98
- Eagle Finance Company v. Nicole M. Hayden, $1,220.90
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Deborah Hernandez-McCarthy, $5,243.28
- One Advantage LLC v. Haley Hisey, $13,429.76
- Lake City Bank v. Scott J. Lennox, Reed and Earhart Attorneys at Law, P.C., David P. Wilson, $10,875.72
- American Express National Bank v. Michael Lyons, $16,533.11
- Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. Shirley Mullins, $4,033.07
- Unifund CCR LLC v. Beverly A. Smith, $6,076.59
- DNF Associates LLC v. Camaron Werling, $773.76
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Midfirst Bank v. 408 West Courtland Dr., Occupants of Kim A. Halvin, Deceased, the Unknown Heirs at Law, $34,683.58
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- First Federal Savings Bank n/k/a Crossroads Bank v. Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. Discover Bank c/o Discover Products, Atta B. Helman, $47,172.07
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko Circuit Court, Judge David Cates presiding:
- Progressive Southeastern Insurance Company v. Stephanie K. Powell, $1,846.93
The following civil tortes have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Cassandra J. Fuller v. John H.E. Heckaman and Tamara Heckaman, $200,000
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
No valid driver’s license — Sergio Acosta, Warsaw, $160.50; Chad Hugo, Warsaw, $160.50; Jessica Gearheart, Claypool, $160.50.
Speeding — Jenna Weston, Granger, $160.50; Logan Howard, Indianapolis, $160.50; Anastacia Brito, Syracuse, $160.50; Kleb Michaelson, Syracuse, $160.50; Jodi Philpot, Warsaw, $160.50; Jesse Corder, Warsaw, $160.50.
Failure of an occupant to use safety belt — Kapen Eherenman, Warsaw, $25; Alan Wilson, Warsaw, $50; Christopher Mettler, Wabash, $25, Joshua Fields, Wabash, $25; Michael Young, Stevensville, Mich., $25.
Failure to register — Mark Harness, Warsaw, $160.
Driving while suspended — Amber Richter, Warsaw, $185.50; Jessica Beaver, Fort Wayne, $185.50; Justin Goebel, Warsaw, $185.50.
Driving while suspended, failure to register — Drew Smith, Portland, $210.50.
Throwing a lighted cigarette, cigar or match from a moving vehicle — Sara Stewart, Cromwell, $235.50; Kelly Wanamaker, Cromwell, $235.50.
Illegal taking of a wild animal — Paul Parker, Akron, $160.
No operators license in possession — Lisa Richardson, Warsaw, $160.50.
Operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility — Kelly Clapp, Winona Lake, $160.50.
Child restraint system violation — Sherrie Jones, Lansing, Ill., $25.
Disregard lighted signal — Reid Gleason, Bellefontaine, Ohio, $160.50.
Speeding, operating with expired plates — Terry Wood, Warsaw, $185.50.
Unlawful possession of tobacco, minor in possession of tobacco/electronic cigarette — Aliyah Krill, North Webster, $160.
Learners permit violation — Taylor Fuentes, Warsaw, $160.50; Nicolas Marshall, North Webster, $160.50.
Littering — Larry Hursell, Warsaw, $235.
Unlawful hunting of migratory birds — Aaron Lewis, Warsaw, $160.
Failure to procure, possess and/or sign waterfowl stamp — Jacob Lisenby, Claypool, $160.
No valid driver’s license, failure to yield to right-of-way to an emergency vehicle — Fabricio Galvan Aguilera, Winona Lake, $185.50.
Operating a motorboat at an unreasonable (excessive) speed — Stone Weigandt, Minster, Ohio, $160.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Mahaganapathy Kesavan, 28, Warsaw, and Archana Devi Parthiban, 28, Warsaw
Steven Thomas Landrigan, 26, Pierceton, and Megan Renee Schroeder, 23, Albion
Alan Keith Updike, 77, Warsaw, and Linda Clark Lazzeroni, 63, Warsaw
Abelard Javier Alvarez, 22, Chicago, Ill., and Micaela Maria Cacahua, 20, Warsaw
Michael Ray O’Dell, 47, Syracuse, and Elizabeth Ann Srmek, 26, Syracuse
Rochelle Phillips, 30, Huntington, and Shelby Price, 28, Milford
Joatan Ottonoel Navichoque Garcia, 29, Fort Wayne, and Amanda Leshay Capps, 31, Warsaw
Kyle Michael Whisman, 30, Leesburg, and Amanda Jo Tracy, 38, Leesburg
Brock Anthony O’Brien, 33, Warsaw, and Katrina Sue Newsome, 19, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Hatfield-Gonzalez — Stacey Hatfield, Leesburg, and Aristo Gonzalez, Jr., Warsaw. Married: June 11, 2016. Separated: May 26, 2018. There are three minor children.
Wood — Peter Wood, Milford, and Michelle Wood, North Webster. Married: Sept. 27, 1996. Separated: June 6, 2010. There are no minor children.
Haney — David Haney, Winona Lake, and Carolyn Haney, Lima, Ohio. Married: June 10, 2017. Separated: Sept. 20, 2019. There a nor minor children.
Koehlinger — Nathan Koehlinger, Warsaw, and Michelle Koehlinger, Clearwater, Fla. Married: July 14, 1999. Separated: July 10, 2014. There are no minor children.
Wadkins — Caleb Wadkins, Warsaw, and Kara Wadkins, Warsaw. Married: Jan. 27, 2020. Separated: Feb. 29, 2020. There are no minor children.
Prater — Kiana Prater, Warsaw, and Kyle Prater, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 26, 2017. Separated: Feb. 27, 2020. There are two minor children.
Higginbotham — Amber Higginbotham, Milford, and Neil Higginbotham, Portage, Mich. Married: July 30, 2005. Separated: Jan. 1, 2020. There are two minor children.
Beck — Kylee Beck, Warsaw, and Zachary Beck, South Whitley. Married: Sept. 27, 2017. Separated: May 17, 2018. There are two minor children.
Guy — Christopher Guy, no address listed, and Trisha Guy, no address listed. Married: April 5, 2018. No separation date listed. There are no minor children.
Turner — Bobbi Turner, Warsaw, and Lonnie Turner, no address listed. Married: Feb. 10, 1996. Separated: May 10, 2019. There are no minor children.
Romine — Nancy Romine, The Villages, Fla., and Marvin Romine, Warsaw. Marriage: Sept. 12, 1958. Separated: March 5, 2020. There are no minor children.
O’Dell — Jessical O’Dell, no address listed, and John O’Dell, no address listed. Married: Dec. 23, 2017. Separated: Nov. 2019. There are no minor children.
Auer-Riley — Kayla Auer, Syracuse, and Jane Riley, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 19, 2018. Separated: Nov. 1, 2019. There are no minor children.
Ison — Jeremy Ison, North Manchester, and Michelle Ison, North Manchester. Married: Feb. 11, 1994. Separated: Oct. 22, 2019. There are no minor children.