Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 3:31 p.m. Monday, March 9, 5500 block East CR 650S, Pierceton. Heather Millett reported fraud.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:49 a.m. Tuesday, March 10, 300 block West Emeline St., Milford. Taylor M. Silvers reported fraud. Value: $950.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 12, 1000 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Michael R. Hall and Mitchell R. Hall both reported fraud. Value: $2,825.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:28 a.m. Tuesday, March 10, 800 block Madison St. Rochester. Police were notified of the theft of a bicycle.
- 11:21 a.m. Monday, March 9, 1000 block Mitchell Drive, Rochester. Officials with Lewis Construction reported a heater and extension cords were taken from a job site. Value: $500.
- 9:10 p.m. Saturday, March 7, 6800 block SR 25, Rochester. Darlene L. Martin reported someone entered her home without her permission.
- 3:30 p.m. Saturday, March 7, 400 block East Rochester St., Akron. Dale Shepherd and Cynthia Vankersen reported the theft of a Honda CRV. Value: $1,000.
- 10:33 p.m. Friday, March 6, 3800 block South CR 1600E, Akron. Jennifer Combs and Anthony Collins reported someone entered their home without their permission.
- 10:43 a.m. Friday, March 6, 10000 block West CR 150N, Kewanna. Michael Rinehart reported an Elgin pocket watch stolen through an online scam. Value: $2,200.