Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:18 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 29, 1700 block East Ridge Valley Drive, Warsaw. Melissa C. Steinwedel reported damaged property.
- 1:13 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 8000 block North SR 13, Syracuse. Charles P. Tranter reported theft. Value: $200.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:31 a.m. Monday, March 2, 400 block North Higbee St., Milford. Douglas L. Ruch reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:53 p.m. Sunday, March 1, 3800 block Mitchells Blvd., Warsaw. Judith A. Bender reported fraud.
- 3:28 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 29, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A representative for Walmart reported theft. Value: $57.45.
- 12:07 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 29, 100 block Lake City Highway and North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officers assisted with a vehicle pursuit that originated in Elkhart County.
- 8:56 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 300 block East Prairie St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of found property.
- 11:29 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A representative for Walmart reported shoplifting. Value: $30.49.
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, 400 block South Union St., Warsaw. Ted J. Hight reported theft. Value: $15.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:57 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 9100 block West 650N, Culver. Police were notified someone was trying to steal a vehicle from the property.
- 3:59 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 500 block West Sixth St., Rochester. A homeowner reported her residence was broken into and items were taken.