MILFORD — The bridge on East Beer Road over Turkey Creek, east of Milford, is slated for replacement through a grant from the Indiana Department of Transportation.
The project was confirmed by Kosciusko County Highway Superintendent Stephen Moriarty. The county recently received a $1,209,120 grant from INDOT.
“We applied for the grant the second week of January,” said Moriarty. The funds are part of an 80/20 grant. 80% of the funds for the project were provided by a grant. The remaining 20% will be paid for by the county.
While an exact start date has not been decided, Moriarty said the project will begin sometime in 2024.