Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:09 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 100 block EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. Jerry Willis Tomey reported reported a burglary.
- 5:44 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 6100 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Damaged property from a hit and run accident was reported.
- 6:34 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, 100 block EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. Jan Hildebrand reported theft of granola bars and chocolate.
- 3:13 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, 100 block EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. Robert Edward Ely reported his summer residence was burglarized.
- 3:37 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Report was made of invasion of privacy.
- 3:20 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9, 700 block Barrington Place, Warsaw. Nicholas L. Finley reported identity theft.
- 6:06 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 9, 2100 block SR 13, Pierceton. Hit and run complaint that led to an investigation for leaving the scene of a crash at Speedway.
- 12:07 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, 100 block EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. A report of an open door led to a burglary investigation.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:39 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2500 block Center Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery was reported.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:34 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, 5700 block West CR 350S, Kewanna. A burglary was reported.
- 7:11 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7, 600 block West CR 650N, Rochester. Anthony W. Briney reported a burglary to his residence.
- 10:41 a.m. Friday, Feb. 7, 4800 block North Old US 31. Ian Hammel reported a 2003 Dodge stolen.