Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, 5800 block North CR 75E, Leesburg. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office was contacted regarding dogs killing a neighbor’s chickens.
- 9:14 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, 400 block East CR 575N, Leesburg. Nicolas Lakey reported theft of a firearm valued at $400.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:45 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, 300 block Main Street, North Webster. Sarah J. Riley reported theft of a purse which contained money, credit/debit cards, identification documents and other items valued at $116.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:46 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, 100 block Carroll Street, Syracuse. Chris J. Hathaway reported theft of a vehicle.
- 1:00 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3, 500 block Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse. Justin Birchfield reported the theft of an LG Tablet and an Amazon Fire Tablet. Value: $229.99.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:51 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, 1000 block Center Street, Warsaw. Phillip L. Owens reported that two chainsaws were stolen from his vehicle. The chainsaws were valued at $600.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:46 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, Four Seasons. Officers responded to the report of a battery.
- 12:01 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, 900 block Cherry Tree Lane, Rochester. Officers investigated a report of money missing from a purse.