Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:17 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, 7700 block West Carl Lane, Claypool. A complaint was issued regarding dogs running loose.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:48 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20, 2800 block West CR 700N, Leesburg. A burglary in progress was reported involving a NIPSCO substation.
- 9:32 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, 100 block North West Street, Burket. Leah D. Oaks reported criminal mischief.
- 2:21 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. A battery incident was investigated.
- 3:00 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, 7000 block SR 14, Akron. A threat to life incident was reported.
- 10:46 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 300 block EMS T26 Lane, Leesburg. Kayley R. Patton reported theft of a watch valued at $700.
- 3:18 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 9900 block SR 15, Milford. Incident involving battery was investigated.
- 12:00 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 3200 block East US 30, Warsaw. Theft of dog collars valued at $57.99 reported from Tractor Supply Company.
- 2:10 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Maegan Ann Gail-Hughes reported damage to a window at a residence.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:45 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 500 block Main Street, North Webster. A dispute at a tavern resulted in arrests for disorderly conduct and battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:49 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 1000 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Michelle A. Martinez reported theft of medication.