Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:42 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, 1000 block East CR 300N, Warsaw. Christina M. Miller reported identity theft.
- 11:53 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, 6100 block North CR 950E, North Webster. A domestic complaint was investigated.
- 1:00 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, 800 block West CR 1350N, Milford. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 1:47 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 4, 11800 block Treasure Island Road, Cromwell. Joseph Long reported theft of sunglasses and tools valued at $450.
- 2:31 p.m. Friday, Jan. 3, 1300 block Dogwood Street, Warsaw. A report of battery was investigated.
- 9:46 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 31, 9600 block Sandpoint Drive, Cromwell. Report of a physical fight was investigated.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:17 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, 3200 block Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Suspicious activity was reported.
- 3:38 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, 300 block Main Street, Warsaw. Gary T. Huth reported theft of a painting and cash valued at $50.
- 12:39 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, 1500 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. A threatening voicemail was reported.
- 12:02 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6, 300 block Grant Street, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.