Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 1, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. April D. Strobel reported auto theft.
- 3:37 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 31, 3500 block West CR 100S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
- 9:18 a.m. Monday, Dec. 30, 8700 block West CR 1350N, Nappanee. Levi A. Miller reported finding a vehicle owned by Robert E. Thomas.
- 9:28 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 29, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:21 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 1500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Donald K. Ransome and Jessica D. Oswalt reported residential entry.
- 3:39 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Barry L. Parker reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
- 9:58 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 400 block Chevy Way, Warsaw. Lakeside Chevrolet reported vehicle theft. Value: $40,000.
- 6:55 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 400 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. A representative for Quick Clean Laundry reported criminal trespass.