Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 1:45 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 100 block CR 350N and CR 100E, Warsaw. Robert M. LaFollette reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:19 a.m. Friday, Dec. 13, 500 block Clinic Court, Warsaw. Misty A. Kern reported criminal mischief to a building.
- 10:22 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 900 Glee Miner Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of identity deception.
- 8:43 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 500 East Center Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of criminal trespass.
- 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 1800 block East Center St., Warsaw. Violet L. Harris found a lost cellphone.