Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:46 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 1000 block North Winds Drive, Warsaw. Brian Burkhart reported a fraudulent withdrawal from his bank account.
- 4:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 4200 block East CR 100S, Pierceton. Report of domestic battery was investigated.
- 3:22 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 800 block South CR 325E, Warsaw. Possible theft reported by Raven Wrecker Service.
- 9:29 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 7000 block East CR 200S, Pierceton. Julie Anne Martinez reported that someone fraudulently purchased new devices through a cell phone provider.
- 5:19 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 7300 block Bensart Drive, Claypool. A Centurion generator was found.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:03 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 400 block Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Report of sexual battery was investigated.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:19 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2400 block Western Drive, Winona Lake. A disturbance was investigated.