WARSAW — A bedroom fire was quickly extinguished at a Warsaw mobile home park on Sunday, Dec. 1.
At approximately 12:30 p.m., Warsaw-Wayne Fire Territory was called to a possible structure fire at Shamrock Village Mobile Home Park, Lot 104, Warsaw.
It was later determined that the bedroom of the residence was on fire. Those in the residence quickly evacuated and no injuries were reported. Initial dispatch reports said light smoke was visible from the bedroom upon arrival at the scene.
Warsaw Police Department and Lutheran EMS assisted at the scene.
No further information is available at this time.