Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:41 a.m. Friday, Nov. 29, 1800 block Sue Ave., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a suspicious package.
- 5:22 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 28, 2100 block Bluewater Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of suspicious activity.
- 5:58 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 28, 100 block Lake City Highway and North CR 150W, Warsaw. UHaul reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $10,000.
- 2:18 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 28, 1000 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. John T. Feaster reported the theft of a moped. Value: $1,700.
- 8:14 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Menards reported the theft of tools. Value: $1,287.
- 7:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported theft. Value: $1.89.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:19 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26, South CR 50E, Rochester. Officials at the Paradise Truck Stop reported a drive off of $70 in fuel.