Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:46 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 4200 block East CR 100S, Pierceton. A domestic battery incident was reported.
- 9:05 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, 6500 block West CR 100S, Warsaw. Jerry Johnson reported a stolen dog.
- 5:42 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 23, 4800 block East CR 600S, Warsaw. KCSO responded to an accident. Upon arrival, it was found that the driver fled the scene of the crash. A utility pole was damaged as a result of the crash.
- 1:32 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 23, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Police responded to an incident involving battery with a deadly weapon.
- 7:39 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22, 11700 block of South CR 400E, Claypool. Sheila Wise reported online fraud.