Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:47 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20, 100 block EMS W30 Lane, North Webster. Jo A. Clemans reported residential entry.
- 9:07 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 12900 block North Warner Road and East CR 1300N, Syracuse. Officers investigated a report of a hit-and-run property damage vehicle accident.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:49 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 600 block North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Shirley Niblick reported the theft of a watercraft valued at $200.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 15000 block East CR 300S, Akron. Kameron L. Akers and Dustine F. Akers reported the theft of items from their residence. Taken was a Playstation 4, Sony camera, five video games, Under Armour bags, and clothing. All items were recovered and a person was arrested.
Offices with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:23 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2300 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Hope Holland, Syracuse, reported her phone, identification and debit card stolen after losing it in the Walmart parking lot.