Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:53 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 8700 block East Black Point Road, Syracuse. James J. Hampton reported theft.
- 7:56 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 17, 300 block West Emeline St., Milford. An employee at Friendly Express reported criminal trespass.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:18 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17, 400 block East Medusa St., Syracuse. Justin F. Plan reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $6,300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:03 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 900 block North Lake St., Warsaw. An employee at H & L Motors LLC reported auto theft. Value: $4,900.
- 3:53 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 800 block Wexford Place, Warsaw. Brooke A. Schmerber reported burglary. Value: $40.
- 7:52 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported shoplifting. Value: $825.77.
- 1:17 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17, 100 block South Wood St., Warsaw. Kayla R. Fitzpatrick reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:24 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, 400 block South Main St., Goshen. Jesse Rutan, Syracuse, reported the theft of a smartwatch.