Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:01 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21, 2100 block Country Club Road, Warsaw. April Griner reported theft of keys from a vehicle.
- 12:12 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, 6200 block East CR 300N, Warsaw. Battery incident was investigated.
- 2:56 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 8200 block US 30, Pierceton. Michael Roberts reported a window was broken out of a vehicle.
- 1:09 a.m. Monday, Oct. 21, 100 block Walnut Street, Etna Green. Shawne Edwards McAndrews reported fraud.
- 2:03 a.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 12600 block SR 13, North Manchester. Braxton Prater reported possible burglary.
- 1:44 a.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 5100 block Washington Road, Pierceton. Michael Kistner reported theft of an Amazon Echo Dot valued at $75.
- 12:54 a.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 2700 block Country Club Road, Warsaw. Battery complaint was investigated.
- 4:21 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, 5600 block Warsaw-Oswego Road, Warsaw. An animal bite with two victims involved was investigated.
- 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, 5000 block Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Kerry Morton reported criminal mischief.
- 4:58 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 5700 block East Channel Road, Warsaw. Bret Allen Bailey reported theft of a fuel tank and battery from a boat valued at $360.
- 3:55 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 100 block Walnut Street, Burket. John Lowman reported burglary.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:28 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 800 block Main Street, North Webster. Violation of a protective order was reported.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:18 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 900 block Garfield Street, Warsaw. Donna Jean Heiny reported fraud.