Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:13 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 1500 block North CR 300E, Warsaw. Jeffrey D. Smith reported debit card fraud. Value: $520.68.
- 5:12 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 200 block West Elm St., Pierceton. Bryan E. Frush reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 4:45 p.m. Monday, Sept. 16, 6300 block South CR 700W, Claypool. Officers investigated a report of a protective order violation.
- 5:34 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, 3500 block South Bruner Road, Warsaw. Robin J. Reed reported the theft of a jar of dimes. Value: $50.
- 6:02 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11, 400 block West Broadway St., Etna Green. Officers investigated a report of battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:22 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Nola E. Morris reported finding a cellphone.