Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:38 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 15, 400 block West Huntington St., North Webster. Ashley L. Walker reported residential entry.
- 11:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 1600 block South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Glen D. Robinson and Elaine K. Dirico reported theft. Value: $200.
- 4:24 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, 4900 block North SR 13, Leesburg. Lassus Handy Dandy reported counterfeiting.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:44 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 100 block South Main St., North Webster. Steven Hanford reported criminal mischief to several pop machines.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:25 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 15, 1900 block West CR 50N, Rochester. Police were notified of a Chevrolet truck stolen overnight with company decals on the doors. The truck contained three truck tool boxes with plumbing equipment and supplies, cash and a paycheck.
- 8:32 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 15, 200 block East Dunn St., Fulton. A window was broken out of a vehicle and a wallet was stolen.
- 7:21 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 1100 block Monroe St., Rochester. A person reported a vehicle stolen.