Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:39 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, 100 block EMS T26H Lane, Leesburg. Daniel A. Zeringue, Jr., reported theft. Value: $405.
- 2:58 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, 200 block South Main St., Etna Green. Nicholas L. Clark reported criminal mischief to a residence.
- 1:28 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, 1800 block Nye St., Warsaw. Russell R. Bradley reported the theft of a cellphone. Value: $500.
- 12:31 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, 200 block South Main St., Etna Green. Officers investigated a report of disorderly conduct.
- 9:40 p.m. Monday, Sept. 9, 2800 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Kaleb Hobbs reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $1,000.
- 12:33 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 3000 block Old Colony Road, Warsaw. Emanuel B. Lopez reported possible auto theft. Value: $1,500.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:48 a.m. Monday, Sept. 9, 400 block Dolan Drive, Syracuse. Battery was investigated.