Officers with the Kosciusko County Sherrif’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:35 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 5100 block of South Packerton Road, Warsaw. Mary Pamer made a report of forgery.
- 9:17 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 300 block of East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Travis Green advised that someone stole his Chrysler Town and Country.
- 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4, 3100 block of SR 25, Warsaw. Officers responded to an abandoned Chevy Tahoe in a field.
- 12:26 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, 6600 block of West CR 500S, Mentone. Officers responded to a burglary call. Michael Francis advised that someone entered him home without permission and took food.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:17 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, 600 block West Neher Road, Silver Lake. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:07 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 1300 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Employees at Ace Hardware reported a theft of a stapler valued at $85.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:43 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 500 block of North Park Avenue, Warsaw. An animal bite occurred.
- 12:28 p.m. Thursday, Sept 5, 3000 block of Old Colony Road, Warsaw. Emanuel Lopez reported the theft of a Honda Civic.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4. 1400 block North SR 25, Rochester. Angela S. Hancock reported the theft of prescription medication. Value: $20.
- 10:17 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2800 block North CR 400W, Rochester. Police were notified of a found debit card. Owner was located and card returned.