Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:23 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 100 block EMS W30B Lane, North Webster. Katrina R. Okey, Steven G. Okey, and Linda D. Land reported criminal mischief to vehicles.
- 11:22 a.m. Friday, Aug. 30, 5000 block East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Kerry L. Morton reported theft.
- 6:36 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29, 8300 block East Lake View Drive, Syracuse. Joshua E. Banks reported the theft of a PlayStation. Value: $350.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3, 100 block West Conrad St., Syracuse. The Town of Syracuse reported burglary. Items stolen include two chain saws. Value: $2,095.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:13 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3, 100 block of South Mckinley Street, Warsaw. Ryman’s Auto Connection reported a lost dealer license plate.