Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:39 a.m. Friday, Aug. 30, 200 block of East Pittsburg Street, Syracuse. Sharon Fowler reported ratchet straps, bungee straps, and a tarp were taken from her backyard. Value: $200.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:17 p.m. Monday, Sept. 2, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Walmart employees made a theft report involving $60.41 of unidentified merchandise.
- 7:37 a.m. Monday, Sept. 2, 1300 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. Warsaw Community Schooled filed a criminal mischief report involving trash thrown around the grounds of Harrison Elementary School.
- 10:04 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 700 block of East Market Street, Warsaw. The Warsaw Parks Department filed a criminal mischief report. Damages were made to the roof and door of the public restrooms at Fribley Park.
- 10:31 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, 3300 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officers investigated a harassment report.
- 10:50 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, 300 block of East Prairie Street, Warsaw. Abby Hartwell reported items stolen from her vehicle, including a purse containing identification documents and a debit card.
- 10:28 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, 2600 block of Sheldon Street, Warsaw. Barbara Beverick reported a theft of $100 in cash.
- 7:07 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Walmart employees made a report regarding false sales documents.
- 8:01 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 300 block of South Union Street, Warsaw. Eli Vargas Acevedo reported that someone stole his red 1999 Ford F250 overnight. Value: $4,200.
- 2:21 Tuesday, Aug. 27, 1000 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. Officers received a report of a theft from Menards. Suspects stole various construction equipment valued at $778.99.