Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Monday, Aug. 26, 400 block Broadway Street, Etna Green. An assault and robbery was reported.
- 6:25 p.m. Monday, Aug. 26, 4100 block West Hughes Drive, Silver Lake. Matthew Thomas Allen reported theft of cash and identity documents from a vehicle. Value: $400.
- 5:01 p.m. Monday, Aug. 26, 8800 block Circle Drive, Syracuse. Elizabeth Ellen Young reported a fish tank was stolen from her shed.
- 10:03 a.m. Monday, Aug. 26, 9800 block North Avenue Fourth of July, Syracuse. Douglas Elliott Salyer reported theft of a speaker valued at $150.
- 12:53 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 25, 2500 block West Side Drive, Warsaw. Report of violation of a protective order.
- 12:06 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. George Anderson Bullock reported attempted fraud.
- 8:23 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, 10200 block South Channel Drive, Syracuse. Jason T. Miller reported theft of golf clubs and equipment from his vehicle. The value of the stolen items was reported as $6,215.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 1800 block Rieder Street, Warsaw. Criminal mischief reported.
- 10:03 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 1600 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Sherri Ann Dalrymple reported theft of services.
- 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 700 block Market Street, Warsaw. Mariah Lemler reported theft of $20 cash and a front tow hitch from a vehicle.
- 7:57 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 1800 block Rieder Street, Warsaw. Maria Sanchez Malagon reported an incident of criminal mischief.
- 7:27 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 700 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Keenan Storm Yates reported two vehicles ransacked. No items were taken.
Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:20 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, SR 331 and Fifth Road, Bourbon. Police investigated a call of an impaired driver. Upon locating the vehicle, police found the driver: Brian D. Wade, Indianapolis, under the influence of a controlled substance. Wade was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance, a level 6 felony. Bond was set at $1,500. Marshall County Sheriff’s Department and Bremen Police Department assisted.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:15 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 6900 block West CR 500N, Rochester. A resident reported a four-wheeler missing.
- 8:11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 7500 block West CR 600N, Rochester. Numerous tools were reported stolen from a construction site as well as damage to a construction trailer.
- 5:43 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27, 400 block West Sixth Street, Rochester. A Buick Lucerne was reported stolen.