Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:45 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 25, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Sandra Cacahua-Mendez reported a burglary involving theft of electronics valued at $600.
- 2:49 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 25, 2200 block East CR 75N, Warsaw. KCSO was contacted in reference to a physical fight that involved strangulation.
- 2:31 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, 8800 block South CR 600W, Claypool. Report received of a dog attacking another dog.
- 5:00 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Miguel Rivera Montes reported a lost employment authorization card.
- 2:29 a.m. Friday, Aug. 23, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. Rachel Craig reported theft of credit/debit cards.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:17 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, 200 block Huntington Street, Syracuse. Mark S. Wood reported theft of a vehicle.
Officer with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6;56 a.m. Monday, Aug. 26, 400 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Jane M. Ciriello reported a hit and run accident.