WINONA LAKE — Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office deputies, along with police from local law enforcement agencies will participate roving patrols throughout August, according to a press release from the Kosciusko County Traffic Safety Partnership.
The patrols will also be conducted by troopers from the Indiana State Police and will be used for interdiction aimed at reducing crashes, deaths and injuries.
Officers out on patrol will also be on the lookout for impaired drivers, according to the press release.
The roving patrols will be held Thursday, Aug. 15 from 1 to 11 p.m. and will involve the following agencies:
- Indiana State Police
- Kosciusko County Sheriffs’ Department
- Claypool Police Department
- Mentone Police Department
- Milford Police Department
- Silver Lake Police Department
- Syracuse Police Department
- Warsaw Police Department
- Winona Lake Police Department