Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:55 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 500 block South Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse. Linda L. Kaufman reported fraud. Value: $32,065.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:24 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 200 lock East Main St., Kewanna. Officials at the post office reported the 4-foot flag and pole were stolen.
- 5:34 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 400 block East CR 850S, Rochester. A male reported his truck was broken into and his wallet and gun were stolen.
- 12:23 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 1400 block Bancroft Avenue, Rochester. A homeowner reported his garage was spray painted.
- 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, 200 block South Mishawaka Street, Akron. A female reported about two weeks ago her home was broken into and it happened again. Two trash bags were found on her porch with her clothing inside.
- 3:33 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, 800 block Ravencrest Drive, Rochester. Spring Somsel and Clay Somsel reported the theft of a check.
- 2:40 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, 5300 block North Lakeshore Drive, Macy. A battery was stolen out of a pontoon boat between July 13 and July 25.
- 2:46 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, 7900 block Stagecoach Road, Culver. Norma Arnett reported criminal mischief to her 2008 Nissan.
- 11:58 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, 7800 block West Olson Road, Rochester. Daniel L. Johnston reported Timothy D. Gearhart’s 2007 GMC and boat trailer were stolen. The boat trailer was located at 1:58 p.m. in the 4400 block of North CR 800W.
- 9:23 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, Kewanna area. A resident reported three missing dogs. One is a female pit bull white with a black nose and black spots on her belly. The other is black pit bull with white spots and very short. The third dog is a five-month old German shepherd.
- 8:54 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, 9300 block West CR 700N, Culver. A resident reported a mailbox struck.
- 9:55 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7, 1000 block West Sixth Street, Rochester. Aric J. Lee reported the theft of a 2016 Chevrolet truck. The vehicle, through the use of Onstar, was located in the woods at the end of Hawthorne.
- 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 7, 5700 block North CR 675W, Rochester. Teresa L. Vanmeter reported the theft of a push mower, riding mower, chain saw, tool box weed cutter and numerous tools from a barn. Value over $3,500.
- 4:42 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2100 block Sycamore Drive, Rochester. Michael J. Lyons reported the theft of a 2006 Mercury Grand Marques and a 2000 Mercury along with seven cartons of cigarettes.