Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:39 a.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 200 block South Main St., Leesburg. Freedom Oil Express reported the use of a counterfeit bill. Value: $10.
- 3:55 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, 8200 block West CR 1050N, Nappanee. Richard L. Yoder reported fraud. Value: $199.35.
- 3:37 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, 4300 block North Aspen Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of harassment.
- 3:32 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, 4200 block West CR 100N, Warsaw. Dalton W. Kanode reported fraud. Value: $4,350.
- 11:16 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 7, 6800 block East Cornelius Road, Syracuse. Jacqueline M. Kunkle reported the theft of items from a residence. Value: $400.
- 2:09 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 7, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Tomas Velazquez and Felimon Velazquez reported damage to a parked vehicle.
- 10:27 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, 5400 block North CR 450E, Leesburg. Kristina M. Stahl reported the theft of a credit card.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:14 a.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 200 block South Higbee St., Milford. Cristina S. Miller reported residential entry.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 2200 block Hidden Lake Road and Shelby Drive, Warsaw. Zackery A. Smith and Warsaw Police Department reported damage to a police vehicle.
- 5:18 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 2800 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Rein Warsaw Associates and Claire’s reported damage to a business door.