Editor’s note: Due to recent software changes at the Kosciusko County Justice Building, InkFreeNews will not be posting traffic infractions and marriage dissolutions this week. We hope to post them next week.
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Dental Health PC v.
Sydney Ackerman, $926.23
Barbara Bauer, $1,968.99
- National Mutual Insurance Company v. Ernesto Acuahuitl, $3,024.68
- Helvey & Associates v.
Jamison Ashby, $2,402.37
Nancy Austin, $4,659.77
Christopher Biltz, $1,617.27
Charles Engle, $5,674.18
Dennis Hench, $2,097.07
Debra Long, $2,084.14
Keaton Schopf, $2,084.14
Kimberly Vanover, $3,111.70
- Westhaven Mobile Park Home LLC v. Melisa Francis, $1,500
- Vanderpool Law Firm v.
Jonathan Boggs, $362.10
David Harris, $200
Katrina Muldune, $750
Tiffani Patterson, $243.80
Heather Rish, $1,185.14
Michael Workman, $600
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Heather Dausman, $3,016.11
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp v.
Devan Dotson, $6,000
Kerry Jones, $6,000
Brian Underwood, $6,000
Vince Wright, $6,000
- Mineral Springs LLC v. Franklin and Latasha Douglas, $1,140
- Ruch Rentals v. Jordan Fredrick, $2,113
- Isaac Fussle v. Amy Geib, $1,327
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Elizabeth Ihnen, $6,000
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Jose Rangel, $1,825.03
- Western Property Services v. Kassandra Roberts, $6,000
- BGM Huntington Ridge LLC v. Paul Steele, $1,166.77
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Sheila Wilson, $1,054.84
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Heritage Acceptance Corporation v.
Maricela Bonee Torres, $12,236.57
Tonya Wallace, $10,218
- Personal Finance Company v. Chad Brennaman, $1,134.10
- Cascade Capital LLC v. Dustin Eber, $7,404.01
- Onemain Financial Group v. William Harr IV, $7,151.84
- Credit Acceptance Corp v.
Amy Harty, $7,132.59
Kyle Henson, $6,712.89
- Capital One Bank v.
Atta Helman, $5,044.24
Richard Summers, $8,659.42
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Chantel Hunter, $853.03
Bonnie Johnson, $1,778.99
- One Advantage v. Gary Lee, $107,641.78
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. John Lewis, $47,356.07
- Eagle Finance Company v. Anita Moore, $4,860.74
- Gateway Financial Solutions v.
Lester Payne, $4,299.35
Ashley Turczi, $9,289.23
- Guido Law Office v. Teri Poff, $12,906.41
- BGM Huntington Ridge LLC v. Zach Pulsipher, $5,113.50
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Steven Woods, $12,358.46
- Discover Bank v. Joel Zehner, $14,087
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Thomas Charles Stephens, 76, Claypool, and Susan Greeley, 65, Francesville
John David Sommers, 30, Claypool, and Regina Lynn Anderson, 26, Claypool
Matthew Edward Tomlinson, 37, Warsaw, and Alison J. Witmer, 36, Warsaw
Steven Ratliff, 25, Syracuse, and Shirley Ann Hooker Crago, 28, Syracuse
Joseph A. Sturgill, 37, North Webster, and Dawn Pappas, 42, North Webster
Cameron Allen Miller, 29, Warsaw, and Monica Lynn Holloway, 28, Warsaw
Michael Jon Smith, 35, Warsaw, and Michelle Rose Lemke, 36, Warsaw
Aaron Stephan Briles, 40, Hartford City, and Sara Lynn Brettell, 25, Warsaw
Cameron Lowe, 28, Warsaw, and Allyson Nicole Wright, 23, Warsaw
Isaac Todd Wilson, 20, Milford, and Carolyn Tessa Alaine Pitt, 20, Warsaw
Anthony Raymond Miller, 18, Nappanee, and Levera Kay Bontrager, 24, Etna Green
Matthew Thomas, 35, and Mary Beth Morgan, 22, Warsaw
Benjamin Evans, 26, Warsaw, and Emily Jean Propp, 24, Warsaw
Seth Lucas Gage, 28, Warsaw, and Angel Elizabeth Eberstein, 28, Warsaw
Mitchell Lee Shriver, 23, Warsaw, and Keyana Ann Marie Stevens, 23, Warsaw
Elijah Walker, 23, Hamilton, Mich., and Danielle Hutcherson, 22, Winona Lake
Brian Jackson, 38, Mentone, and Bryanna R. Westwood, 25, Mentone
Ryan Hoover, 27, Syracuse, and Melissa Brace, 28, Syracuse
Michael Ernest Bailey, 51, North Webster, and Brandi Leigh Green, 44, North Webster