Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 4, 300 block of East North Kitson Lane, Syracuse. Police took a call from Jerod Galloway who reported tax papers and a boat registration taken from his residence.
- 10:45 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 4, 100 block of EMS D21C Lane, Syracuse. Police responded to the Richard Martin residence to investigate the theft of a tool box plus tools. Value: $3,000.
- 4:37 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 3, 200 block of South Maple Street, Pierceton. Police responded to the Thomas Roberts residence to investigate the theft of a tan Chevrolet Lumina. Value: $3,000.
- 10:27 a.m. Friday, Aug. 2, 100 block of EMS B46 Lane, Leesburg. Police investigated a report from Diana Showalter about a stolen trolling motor.
- 5:13 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, 7900 block of South CR 600W, Claypool. Police responded to the Hal Hoffman residence to investigate a theft. Taken was a battery from an irrigation system. Value: $150.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:05 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, 900 block of East Garfield Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Donna Heiny residence to investigate a residential entry.