Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:21 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, 2000 block West Lake Park Drive, Warsaw. Thomas L. Beirl reported the theft of items from his mailbox. Value: $35.
- 9:21 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, 3600 block North Barbee Road, Warsaw. Barbee Hotel and Lena G. Ferguson reported fraud. Value: $920.21.
- 4:32 p.m. Wednesday, July 31, 2700 block South Ferguson Road, Warsaw. Kevin L. Williamson reported the theft of a package from his mailbox.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:23 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. A wallet belonging to Mohammad Iqbal was found.
- 8:27 p.m. Monday, July 29, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported theft. Value: $179.51.