Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:56 a.m. Monday, July 29, 5900 block South CR 525E, Pierceton. Kosciusko REMC reported one of their utility poles had been struck in a possible hit and run accident.
- 3:26 a.m. Monday, July 29, 600 block Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Courtney Marie Holt reported her windshield being broken.
- 9:34 a.m. Sunday, July 28, 400 block Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Violation of a protective order was reported.
- 11:25 a.m. Friday, July 26, 1300 block Wausau Street, Warsaw. KCSO received a call regarding intimidation.
- 4:12 p.m. Tuesday, July 23, 11400 block County Farm Road, Silver Lake. Kimberly M. Pohle reported home improvement fraud in the amount of $6,102.18.
- 1:27 p.m. Monday, July 22, 600 block Walnut Street, Etna Green. Violation of a protective order was reported.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:38 p.m. Tuesday, July 23, 100 block Jefferson Street, Cromwell. Dylan James Clark reported theft of an audio speaker valued at $900.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:29 p.m. Sunday, July 28, 500 block Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse. Deborah Jane De Rolf reported registration stickers stolen off of a boat.
- 6:35 p.m. Saturday, July 27, 200 block West Pearl Street, Syracuse. Lawrence J. Siegel reported damage to a garage door.
- 2:44 p.m. Monday, July 22, 1300 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Tricia M. Small reported theft of tools valued at $129.99.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:49 p.m. Sunday, July 28, Kewanna. Police were notified of an attempted online child solicitation.
- 8:57 a.m. Friday, July 27, 300 block East Ninth Street, Rochester. Officials at First Federal Savings Bank reported someone cashed two checks on closed accounts.