Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:23 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 12:38 a.m. Wednesday, July 24, 7700 block East CR 400N, Leesburg. KCSO was contacted regarding a car striking a NIPSCO utility pole.
- 10:43 p.m. Tuesday, July 23, 4000 block West CR 625S, Claypool. Kerry William Keeps Jr. reported theft of clothing valued at $250.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:15 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 1000 block North Branch Street, Syracuse. Bridget Mae Long reported identity deception.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:45 p.m. Friday, July 26, 300 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 9:33 p.m. Thursday, July 25, 300 block South High Street, Warsaw. Tyler Lee Yeazel reported theft of a wallet containing $110 in cash as well as credit/debit cards and identity documents.
- 6:29 p.m. Tuesday, July 23, 200 block Ramar Drive, Warsaw. Domestic battery was investigated.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:21 p.m. Thursday, July 25. Officers investigated a fraud complaint after a resident sent a deposit to rent a residence on Realtor.com and then discovered it was a scam.