Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:19 a.m. Friday, July 26, 2700 block Southwood Drive, Warsaw. Terry Lee Watts reported a stolen vehicle.
- 7:42 a.m. Friday, July 26, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Michelle Schambers reported theft of a snowboard valued at $150.
- 4:03 a.m. Friday, July 26, 9700 block Excalibur Place, Cromwell. Rebecca Sidwell reported residential entry.
- 5:06 a.m. Thursday, July 25, 700 block Waxwing Lane, Warsaw. Residential entry investigated.
- 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 500 block Acorn Drive, Warsaw. Report of possible violation of protective order.
- 8:09 a.m. Friday, July 26, 5700 block Woodland Lane, Warsaw. A battery incident was investigated.
- 11:01 a.m. Wednesday, July 24, 1900 block North CR 850N, Pierceton. Rosalee Maxine Mellon reported unauthorized control of her vehicle and theft of $1,500 worth of jewelry.