Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 4800 block of South CR 750E, Pierceton. Police responded to the Lindsay Bettis residence to investigate a report of home improvement fraud. Complainant reported that she paid to have a water line installed, which was not done. Damage: $350.
- 5 p.m. Sunday, July 21, 6300 block of East CR 650N, North Webster. Police responded to the Garrett Baldridge residence to investigate the theft of a mig welder and accessories from a vehicle. Value: $300.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:15 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 1000 block North Branch St., Syracuse. Bridget M. Long reported identity deception.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 a.m. Thursday, July 25, 200 block of North Roosevelt Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Christopher Baldridge residence to investigate a lost wallet.
- 9:32 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, 500 block East Clark St., Warsaw. Brandi R. Shepherd reported criminal mischief to a trampoline.