Editor’s note: Due to recent software changes at the Kosciusko County Justice Building, InkFreeNews will not be posting traffic infractions and marriage dissolutions this week. We hope to post them next week.
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Perma Advertising Co. Inc. v. Best Western Inn, $1,885.87
- Sherri Shafer v.
Eric Cassel, Charlotte Schuh, Kayla Schuh, Michael Schuh, $4,002
Chelcea and Larry Taylor, $1,745
Jacob Truman, $2,726
- Melissa Richards v. Alicia and Randy Catron, $6,000
- Teresa Gonzalez Martinez v. Charles Frost, $6,000
- Money Matters Professional v. Megan Grewe, $895.52
- City of South Bend v. Cody Hale, $1,154.76
- Vanderpool Law Firm v. Laci Harper, $392.99
- Mary Helmuth and Edward Garza v. Tara Holbrook and Keith Waldridge, $6,000
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
Haley Houston and Caleb Skees, $1,108j
Amy West, $1,500
- Culver Development Corporation v. Kathryn Koseck, $1,500
- Owen Family Funeral Home v. Timothy Marsillett, $5,084.13
- Credit Acceptance Corps. v. Brandon Martin, $4,519.54
- Bgm Huntington Ridge LLC v. Mark Mayhew, $5,294.57
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Patricia McCgaughey, $2,040
- Beers Mallers Backs and Salin LLP v. Gerardo Sanchez, $539.07
- Fraughiger Reality LLC v. Joshua Thomas, $1,500
- Northern Indiana Public Service Com v. Matthew Thomas, $370.71
- Paul Rine v. Ohm Um, $6,000
- Roy Harter Jr. v. Brady Wayne Rouch, $1,000
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Kurstyn M. Bankson, $11,814.95
- CitiBank v.
Pamela S. Beery, $8,125.29
Frank Scalet, $3,205.07
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Carolyn P Carr, $2,082.98
Barbara Lockett, $1,657.83
Karlee Kintzel, $1,311.01
Ty R. Shepler, $3,269.86
- Jefferson Capital Systems v. Ernst Cotton, $954.29
- One Advantage LLC v. Michelle Garber, $7,474.64
- Midland Funding v.
Angel McGlennan, $831.99
Marilyn Stuckwisch, $821.87
- Cavalry SPV LLC v. Tiana Slone, $1,657.99
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Chastity Smith, $1,844.14
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Jeffrey Nolan Bryant, 32, Warsaw, and Laine Nicole Thompson, 31, Warsaw
Zachary J. Farmer, 20, Winona Lake, and Haley P Zurbuch, 21, Winona Lake
Erik Reck, 21, Caledonia, Ill., and Veronica Flores, 22, Winona Lake
Markus John Ferguson, 46, Goshen, and Deanna L. Schisler, 47, Cromwell
Francisco Gorostiola, 38, Warsaw, and Marciela Hernandez, 47, Warsaw
Charles Clayton Ewing Jr., 48, Etna Green and Michelle Denise Kirk, 46, Etna Green
Chris Allen Hopkins, 70, North Webster, and Sheila Irene Aden, 77, Syracuse
Samuel Zachary Hall, 22, Winona Lake, and Emma Grace Lehman, 21, Warsaw
Stoney Gawthrop, 48, Columbia City
Luke Reynolds Miller, 33, Denver, Colo, and Elizabeth Ann Feighner, 34, Denver, Colo.
Riad Aouabdia, 30, Etna Green, and Billie Jo Good, 46, Etna Green
Ryan Joseph Hamilton, 35, Warsaw, and Jessenia Berenice Ramos, 23, Warsaw
Terry Bailey, 48, Warsaw, and Sarah Ann Gray, 34, Warsaw