Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 9:08 p.m. Saturday, July 20, 100 block of North Morgan St., Mentone. Police responded to the Sarah Graciliano residence to investigate a criminal mischief. A juvenile kicked in the front door of the residence with his foot. Damage: $200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:32 p.m. Monday, July 22, 500 block Frazier St., Warsaw. Chris E. Harnish and Robert L. Marcuccilli III reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $5,000.
- 3:14 p.m. Monday, July 22, 200 block Lakeland Drive, Warsaw. Victoria A. Smallegan and Shannon Smallegan reported the theft of mail. A computer was stolen. Value: $414.09.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:56 p.m. Sunday, July 21, 100 block East 1000 South, Rochester. A resident called regarding a theft.
- 1:43 p.m. Saturday, July 20, 400 block South Maple Street, Akron. A resident reported fraud.
- 12:44 p.m. Saturday, July 20, 1400 block Sweetgum Road, Rochester. A resident reported a burglary of items in her garage.
- 5:57 p.m. Friday, July 19, 7900 block Tippecanoe Shores, Rochester. Michelle L. France reported a Husqvarna zero turn lawnmower was stolen. Value: $2,500.
- 8:44 a.m. Friday, July 19, 6800 block South SR 25, Rochester. A resident reported the theft of 10 checks.
- 6:23 p.m. Thursday, July 18, 1300 block East Olson Road, Rochester. A resident reported they purchased something online and were scammed out of $100 plus the initial purchase.