Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:16 p.m. Monday, July 22, 3100 block Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Betty M. Vance reported damage to a fence.
- 8:51 a.m. Monday, July 22, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Matthew Scott Rhodes reported theft of a truck valued at $5,000.
- 8:44 a.m. Monday, July 22, 1000 block Northshore Drive, Syracuse. Joseph Nelson Sprunger reported theft of credit cards.
- 12:22 a.m. Monday, July 2, 100 block EMS B1A Lane, Leesburg. Gregory Gear reported reported theft of a watercraft valued at $500.
- 4:06 p.m. Sunday, July 21, 6600 block West CR 500S, Mentone. Damage to a trailer was investigated.
- 9:07 p.m. Friday, July 19, 100 block EMS W29 Lane, North Webster. A battery was investigated.
- 4:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, 5100 block South Packerton Road, Warsaw. Possible violation of restraining order investigated.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:31 a.m. Monday, July 22, 400 block Catherine Street, Milford. Tasha N. Thompson reported theft of jewelry and purses/wallets valued at $$260.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, 400 block Hilltop Lane, Silver Lake. Angie Lee Florian reported criminal mischief.
- 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, 400 block Hilltop Lane, Silver Lake. Angie Lee Florian reported theft of mail from her mailbox.