Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:41 a.m. Friday, July 19, 2000 block North CR 100E, Warsaw. Amanda J. Scroggs reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $150.
- 10:04 p.m. Thursday, July 18, 9400 block East Old Road 30, Pierceton. Myrtle I. Yates reported burglary. A jewelry box was stolen. Value: $300.
- 1:04 p.m. Thursday, July 18, 100 block EMS B7 Lane, Leesburg. Nannette T. Mikuly reported the theft of medication. Value: $100.
- 8:38 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 1900 block east Timberline Circle North, Warsaw. Jonathan A. York reported fraud. Value: $2,400.
- 6:02 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of a protective order violation.
- 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 7000 block east CR 350S, Pierceton. Aaron W. Gambill reported criminal mischief to a gravesite.
- 3:04 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 800 block South CR 900E, Pierceton. Frank E. Rhoades reported fraud.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:53 p.m. July 18, 700 block of West Center St., Warsaw. Police responded to the Andrew Ormanovich residence to investigate a theft. Taken was a vape pen, two bottles of vape juice, a set of ear buds and a Zippo lighter. Value: $245.
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 18, 1900 block of Sand Castle Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to the Aniruddhya Baidya residence to investigate a theft of a bicycle. Taken was a red NEXT Gauntlet mountain style bicycle with a 24-inch frame. Value: $98.