Officers with the Mentone Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:00 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, 200 block Walnut Street, Mentone. Theft from a coin-operated machine or device reported by CSC Service Works.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:46 a.m. Thursday, July 18, 500 block Clinic Court, Warsaw. Elaine Latasha Lackey reported fraud.
- 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Alicia S. Greene reported theft of an iPhone valued at $1,000.
- 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 1000 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Selective Insurance Company reported $17,769.50 in cash was stolen from North Pointe Cinemas.
- 12:21 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 1700 block Rozella Road, Warsaw. Theft of a golf cart valued at $1,900 reported from Rozella Ford Golf Club.
- 11:42 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 1100 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. A counterfeit $20 bill was used at Martins Supermarket.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:55 a.m. Thursday, July 18, 400 block North Main Street. Two motorists were reported as leaving a gas station without paying for fuel.
- 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 800 block Ravencrest Drive, Rochester. Arthur C. Smith reported a television stolen. Value: $200.
- 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, July 17, 1700 block North CR 300W, Rochester. A resident reported a welder and hood taken from a shed.