Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:14 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, 4100 block North Clemente Court, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a runaway.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:56 p.m. Monday, July 15, 100 block East Esterbrook Drive, North Webster. Janice L. Wilson and Ariel L. Osbun reported criminal mischief to two vehicles.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 p.m. 800 block Cherry Tree Lane, Rochester. Bicycles were reported vandalized.
- 5:14 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 1400 block East Ninth St., Rochester. A man reported he left his wallet in his unlocked vehicle while at an appointment and when he returned it was gone.
- 12:05 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 800 block Ravencrest Drive, Rochester. An individual came to the station to report a vape device was stolen.
- 8:47 a.m. Monday, July 15, 100 block South CR 540E, Rochester. A caller reported his debit card was fraudulently used.