Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:14 a.m. Friday, July 12, 11500 block North Sleeping Beauty Lane, Cromwell. Officers investigated a report of a missing person.
- 10:57 p.m. Thursday, July 11, 9400 block West CR 500S, Mentone. Cassandra S. Schnitz reported the theft of a cellphone. Value: $100.
- 10:01 p.m. Thursday, July 11, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. Officers investigated a report of a family fight.
- 9:38 p.m. Thursday, July 11, 8100 block South SR 13, Pierceton. David L. Merritt reported the theft of a snow blower. Value: $100.
- 9:54 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, 11500 block North Elm Grove Drive, Syracuse. Christos M. Hatseras reported the theft of items from a boat. Items stolen include a toolbox. Value: $450.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:01 a.m. Friday, July 12, 1600 block East CR 300N, Warsaw. Brooks A. Smith and Andrea J. Hedington reported possible fraud at a financial institution.