Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, July 5, 5700 block South Woodland Lane, Warsaw. George Prater reported the theft of scrap metal. Value: $250.
- 6:19 p.m. Friday, July 5, 5400 block South CR 300E and East CR 550S, Warsaw. Officers were called to assist EMS with a report of a fireworks-related injury where a hand was possibly removed by an explosion.
- 2:30 p.m. Friday, July 5, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Eric M. Grisso reported criminal mischief.
- 11:01 a.m. Friday, July 5, 100 block EMS B3A Lane, Leesburg. Officers responded to a possible civil matter.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:50 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, 100 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. Nathaniel R. Shaffer and Lake City Auto reported vehicle theft. Value: $1,000.
- 9:02 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, 300 block of Valleyview Drive, Syracuse. Police responded to the Robert C. McKibben residence to investigate criminal mischief. Damage was done to a wall. Damage: $200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:57 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, 300 block North Columbia St., Warsaw. Amy A. Feldman reported residential entry.
- 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, 100 block East Canal St., Warsaw. Warsaw Parks Department reported two found bicycles at Central Park.
- 1:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Arby’s and Nipsco reported a vehicle accident which damaged a Nipsco pole.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:06 a.m. Tuesday, July 9, 200 block East Eighth St., Rochester. A parent came to the sheriff’s office to report his/her child was struck by another individual.
- 7:38 p.m. Monday, July 8, 2100 block Heritage Drive, Rochester. Sarah Back reported an IPod 6 was stolen.
- 6:48 a.m. Monday, July 8, 600 block East 14th St., Rochester. A resident reported all the windows were broken out of his vehicle.
- 4:43 p.m. Sunday, July 7. Police were notified of a sexual assault.
- 10:37 p.m. Friday, July 5, 400 block South CR 50E, Rochester. Harpreet K. Mashiana and Evan L. Eikenberry reported a welder, grinder and chain saw were stolen. Value: $197.
- 11:04 a.m. Friday, July 5, 9800 block Erie Drive, Rochester. A man reported his cell phone was left at a camp site.