WARSAW — The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board renewed six permits during its meeting Thursday, July 11.
A permit renewal for Hammer’s Pub & Grub, Syracuse, was continued until next month’s meeting due to a violation.
MD Jafar, representing the Phillips 66 Convenience Store, Warsaw, was present at the meeting regarding a permit transfer. However, the transfer was not approved as an orange sign notifying of a change in the liquor license’s ownership was not placed in a front window of the store.
The following permits were renewed:
- Dolgencorp LLC, doing business as Dollar General Store #7880, 521 S. 1st St., Pierceton. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Dolgencorp LLC, doing business as Dollar General, 6772 N. SR 13, North Webster. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Oakwood Resort LLC, doing business as Oakwood Inn, 702 E. Lakeview Road, Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – hotel.
- Terhaar Inc., doing business as The Post, 134 N. First St. #6, Pierceton. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Hunters BBQ Catering, 204 E. State St., Etna Green. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- J & M Enterprises Corporation of Northern Indiana, doing business as Channel Marker Restaurant, 5793 E. Pickwick Road, Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
The board’s next meeting will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 1, in the Kosciusko County courthouse.