Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:06 a.m. Friday, July 5, 3400 block SR 14, Silver Lake. Jonathan M. Seitner reported that a picnic table, valued at $500, was stolen.
- 11:02 p.m. Thursday, July 4, 600 block Lakewood Avenue, Warsaw. An incident of criminal mischief was investigated.
- 10:36 p.m. Thursday, July 4, 100 block EMS B21 Lane, Pierceton. Amanda B. Naragon reported theft of a cell phone and debit card from a vehicle. Value: $300.
- 2:50 a.m. Thursday, July 4, 100 block EMS B51 Lane, Warsaw. Barbara Ann Arlington reported her vehicle was stolen.
- 5:32 p.m. Wednesday, July 3, 10800 block South CR 450E, Claypool. Cheryl Nettrouer reported fraud that occurred by telephone, allowing an unknown suspect to remotely control the victim’s computer.
- 2:14 p.m. Sunday, June 30, 400 block Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office received information in reference to violation of a protective order.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:58 p.m. Thursday, July 4, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Police responded to Walmart to investigate the theft of $4,845.45 in cash.