WINONA LAKE — Winners were announced for Winona Lake’s 4th of July celebration held this past weekend, June 29-30, to include winners of the cutie pageant and the annual parade.
Ivan Mullins and Olivia Pahl, both 5, were named King and Queen Winona respectively, while Jackson Pahl and Harper Veto, both 3, were crowned Prince and Princess Winona respectively.
Mullins is the son of Jeremy and Oxana Mullins of Winona Lake, while Stephanie and Jackson are the daughter and son of Michael and Stephanie Pahl. Vetor is the daughter of Darrell and Acacia Vetor.
The annual parade boasted a theme of Celebrate the Holidays. The winners were:
- Most Entertaining (Grinch Theme) – First Place – Deb Lange Family, Winona Lake
- Most Creative (Patriotic Theme) – First Place – Kessler Clan, Winona Lake
- Most Original (Hallowinona Theme) – First Place – Kimball Family, Winona Lake
- Best Theme (Christmas) – First Place – Angie Tom Family, Warsaw
- Most Creative – Kessler Clan
- Most Original – Kimball Family
- Best Theme – Angie Tom Family