Officers with the Mentone Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Midnight Thursday, June 20, 100 block South Walnut St., Mentone. Kim A. Krichbaum reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:55 a.m. Thursday, June 20, 200 block West Rochester Street, Akron. Police were called to pick up personal belongs that were left at the door of a residence.
- 2:05 a.m. Thursday, June 20, 1400 block East Ninth Street, Rochester. Emergency room personnel requested an officer for a patient who was battered in Indianapolis.
- 3:13 p.m. Wednesday, June 19, 190 block North SR 19, Akron. A property owner reported black Holstein cows were in his field. Possible owners were contacted to see if they were his.
- 10:24 p.m. Tuesday, June 18. Police were notified of a female walking with a cart full of items from Walmart.
- 12:37 p.m. Tuesday, June 18, 7900 block West Olson Road, Rochester. Windows in a vehicle were reported busted out.
- 11:50 p.m. Monday June 17, 2300 block Main Street, Rochester. Police are given a packet found in the parking lot that contained drugs.
- 2:06 p.m. Monday, June 17, Rochester. Police were notified of possible child abuse.